Sunday, February 22, 2009

schmAbe Vigoda: Skeleton.,. in my closet

If you aren't retarded... you can tell that this is really Abe Vigoda - Skeleton. I'm just being sneaky because Abe kills links FAST. I think that they (record company) don't get to links as easily if you don't have a "TITLE" with the actual name (like my Animal Collective post, which is still up actually... because I spelled it wrong) Hence this mildly stupid title. I somehow got away with sending this link to my other blogger buddy... and magically it's still up so I figured why not share the wealth while the getting is good. And believe me... it's good. Abe Vigoda are one of those bands that release things in very limited numbers, and kill links to their downloads... even though that's about the only way to find these guys. Make sense? Not to me really. If the thrill of the chase isn't enough for you alone... the sound is just as satisfying. Imagine if the best parts of Vampire Weekend and Animal Collective had a punk rock baby that had a brief fling with a little bit of Jesus and Mary Chain production. You would have an amazing band called schmAbe Vigoda... i mean... Abe Vigoda.




Skeleton

2 comments:

bodo said...

yesyesyes! cloak that shit

twinz2z said...

He stole the idea for the cover frome the 'Falls' are you are missing winner, though, so he cant complain.