Monday, April 27, 2009

Okay... alright... I'm back I think.

Alright alright... it's freakin been forever. I KNOW. I was getting sick of posting and getting like 5 downloads. I don't get paid for this shit. In fact 99% of the people who come here don't give a flying rats ass what I have to say. It's a weird thing this blogging shit. It's a totally selfless act really.. yet it's totally self centered. It's been odd for the past couple months. A lot of my favorite blogs are dead now... or have been taken down. I was trying to lay low for a while... but a few weeks turned into a few months... and here we are. I realized that I needed to either kill this thing or actually start posting again. The good news is that I have a huge amount of stuff to post... the bad news is I have to upload it to mediafire which takes forever. So give me a few days and I should start mass posting a bunch of music I have been sitting on. Good to be back... Do you still love me?

5 comments:

Brett said...

I DO I DO! :)

pj said...

*tear* ...

Shawn said...

always exciting to read a new post on Zeitgeber

Anonymous said...

its worth it! keep it coming

Andrew said...

how could we not love you?