Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart x 2

Yeah yeah... I know everyone already has this. I've been sitting on this download for months. Think of this as cleaning out my mediafire closet. Well good news is that if you don't have this, then you've been missing out. Despite the fairly ridiculous name there are definitely some great tunes to be had here. Amazingly catchy pop tunes with some amazingly interesting production. Think Jesus and Mary Chain meets Belle and Sebastian... only these guys rarely go below mid tempo. Their self titled debut will go down as one of the best of the year for sure, and the EP is pretty decent too.... as far as EPs go.




ST





Higher Than The Stars EP

2 comments:

bodo said...

HOW GAY LISTEN TO DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS

pj said...

I'm a equal opportunity listener. I don't care what sexual preference the music chooses, just as long as it doesn't come on to me or anything.