Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life is a Beach... House (teen dream leak)

Hey all. It's your favorite band, Beach House. Wait... it's NOT your favorite band? Well then you SUCK. Okay, you don't suck... but maybe you haven't heard the word yet. These guys are the SHIT. I really liked their last efforts but honestly I felt like they needed a little extra umph. Well, this is it man. One of the first leaks of 2010 and dear god (and black jesus)... it just might end up being the best. It's definitely Beach House's best effort to date and if this is the quality of album we get to see in 10, well, BRING IT ON (you couldn't see, but I just snapped my fingers and bobbed my head back and forth). The bar has been set. Other music... your move!


Teen Dream MP4 High Quality Version (Version I have. Sounds amazingly good)

Teen Dream MP3 Version (I know some people only like MP3s)