Thursday, January 15, 2009

Subtle x 2

One time I did a subtle post for their new album, then someone asked me to post more Subtle and I totally zoned that out. That was like 6 months ago I think. Well buddy, if you are still reading and haven't ACTUALLY died from anticipation, this one is for you! Lol... that's how I roll... late and great. These two ditties were recorded in succession. For Hero: For Fool is the full length album and Yell & Ice is the companion EP full of remixes and some new material. Doseone is probably the dopest rapper out there man. It doesn't get better than his flow... it can be fast, slow, melodic or cacophonous... but either way Subtle kills it. More rappers need to take notice...THIS is how you break new ground in hip hop.





For Hero For Fool





Yell & Ice

No comments: