Thursday, September 25, 2008

wuzzah wuzzah wuzzap in the hizzie?

Shiiiiiiiiiiii.... hey folks. It's been a while since I last posted. I wanted to let you know I'm alive and kicking. Been working my arse off while simultaneously trying to find another job. But in my spare time I've been collecting a lot of good stuff to post. If you've been faithfully checking back everyday i want to say that I appreciate it and will reward you accordingly with awesome tunes... and possibly the sex. I just wanna let you know that you should all comment, not only does it make me feel like people are reading this thing, but you can also give me your opinion, ask me for other albums that you want,  call me names, give me your phone # for the sex.... all that good stuff. Okay, I'm off to more work, but check back later tonight/tomorrow and hopefully I will have posted something by then. PEACE!

No comments: