Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wire x 2

Wire are one of those bands where (in the begining or their career) everything they touched turned to gold. Their first three LPs might very well be the best sequential trio of albums released in history. I personally love Pink Flag, but I'm having trouble finding it (I'm sure it's burried in my car somewhere... man, I have to clean that thing) so here is one of the other three. I also thought it would be interesting to show how much they've changed by posting their newest album as well. These albums are 30 freakin years apart. Yikes... these guys are still rocking out at my parents age. Yeah and you can also thank Wire for the now stupidly trendy idea of naming albums after numbers of particular things in said bands repitoire. 154 was the number of concerts they played. Object 47 is the 47th item in their discography. It was cool when they did it. Now it's almost as cool as naming a song "untitled".



Chairs Missing


No comments: