Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starts with DEER ends with HOOF x 4

I've been in a pissy mood over getting a few of my posts pulled. Record companies are bitches sometimes... if someone actually requested removal of an album I would gladly oblige... but no, it's automatic deletion for me apparently. So now that I've figured out how to avoid most detection (by disguising the title, so no general search turns up my blog) I'm going to post some stuff I was fairly sure I would never post. Once when "Offend Maggie" came out someone asked for more Deerhoof... and I said no because I was sure it would be taken down within minutes of me posting. Well dude... if you're still there then it's your lucky day.. cause here is a bunch of shit. My personal favorite is "Friend Opportunity" followed by "Milk Man" .. but honestly every album has some amazingly good songs. Unfortunately all of em are in 128kbps... that's all I have. If someone has better quality let me know... I think they still sound pretty good. Besides... they are free samples really. If you like any particular one a lot... go buy it. Unless you want to join me in saying bollocks to the MAN! (I know you do).... Take THIS status quo!




Apple O'






Milk Man





Runners Four





Friend Opportunity

1 comment:

Brett said...

lovin the entry title
LOL