Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bon Iver: Blood Bank EP

In keeping with the new music trend... here we have a new EP from the guys who brought you arguably one of the years best with For Emma, Forever ago. (Speaking of... I will probably be putting together a best of 08 list relatively soon) To be honest, I was afraid that Bon Iver wouldn't be able to recreate the same magic that helped so much with For Emma... but I am happily proven wrong here. It's hard to tell if a band will advance in a good direction just from an EP... but at the very least this little ditty gives me hope that this band is definitely on the right track.

2 comments:

Brett said...

agreed.
found this somewhere else.
but glad to see it here

he rules on every level.

pj said...

For real... he will definitely make the top 10 of 2008 list. I should have that up in a day or two. Having trouble narrowing down the top 5. Any thoughts?