Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pit Er Pat: High Time

Holy shit... guess what? I've actually got some new music! Remember these guys from a while ago with their impressive album Pyramids? No? Then you need to go download it from this blog... then download this one. While I've only listen to this one through a few times... I find almost half the album skippable. So in order to enjoy High Time, you actually have to be high... because a lot of it is just ambient noise rock... not a whole lotta structure. And while that works really well for maybe a few in between tracks... when 4 outta the 8 songs are like this then I feel like you wasted a lot of space on just plain mediocre music. Really though, I bet if you were high you might actually like listening to this whole thing front to back... seriously! But I personally don't really enjoy listening to some sub par instrumental tracks when there are so many bands out there that do it better. However, don't be discouraged because those other four tracks are the shit... and even better... THEY ARE NEW. And that's apparently all that matters.



High Time

No comments: