Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Note

This note is regarding sound quality. Every CD that I upload I try to do at 320kbps. I will do this with everything that I personally own (not that I've downloaded from somewhere)... UNLESS it makes the file larger that 100MB. I say this because Mediafire (even though they are the best upload site) won't let you upload files over 100MB, so I am forced to "split up" the album. And unfortunately I have been noticing a trend of people downloading the first part of an album and not the second. I don't know why people do this, and it confuses the shit outta me. I will only upload an album at 320kbps that is over 100MB ...IF AND ONLY IF I feel that everyone would benefit from listening to that particular album at a higher quality. If i do break it up into parts I will make sure to note this (as I have done on every post in the past). Alright? SWEEEEEEET. Back to the tunes. 

No comments: