Friday, October 17, 2008

Radiohead: Pyramid Song

This is probably one of the coolest singles Radiohead have released. It's funny that a band as good as them release B-sides that are sometimes just as good and sometimes better than the material they put on their albums. I personally was amazed by the b-sides on this and Knives Out... I couldn't understand why they didn't replace some of the so-so songs on Amnesiac (like "Hunting Bears", or the second version of "Morning Bell") with the AWESOME b-sides on this CD and the Knives Out Single. Oh well... Either way it's all good. Enjoy

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I have to speak in defense of "Hunting Bears". That shit is weird and epic in a way that makes my reproductive organs quiver. Does that make me gay? It does, doesn't it? PJ, your blog has taught me so much about myself.

pj said...

Didn't religion teach you anything andrew? People aren't born gay, radiohead makes people choose to be gay.