Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Beach House x 2

This band may be old news to some of you, but if you haven't heard Beach House... you are certainly missing out. I have to be in the right mood to really get into this music, but when the timing is right this stuff blows my mind. A little fun fact... my bff Andrew over at 413some is living with this girl Rebecca from San Fran... and she apparently went to high school with the guy from Beach House and is good friends with him still. (Apparently she has a little crush on him too... teeeheee!) Don't worry Rebecca... I'm sure he doesn't read this blog. (Just in case he does though....WHAT'S UP ALEX!? Hey... will you bone Rebecca?) I just thought it was cool cause one night I was all "Hey Andrew you know Beach House? They are great!" and Rebecca was all like "Oh i know that guy Alex pretty well." Then I found 5 dollars! Crazy ass story huh? My life is just a mile-a-minute adventure. *sigh* Both albums are pretty equal in terms of quality. I've been listening more to their self titled but, hey... that's just me.










5 comments:

Brett said...

such a dope band.
have the cds, so didn't partake in this goodness u posted.. just wanted to send some love.
woooooo

pj said...

For real man. Such a great band that are surprizingly unknown by the general public. Thanks for the comment! Peace!

ML said...

i have to tell you that you just gave me a new band to love.

pj said...

Awesome... I love when that shit happens.

Carolina said...

Thanks for uploading both Beach House records! I was looking for in other blogs for days!