Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Built to Spill: Keep it Like a Secret

Trying to pick a favorite BTS record is like trying to pick a favorite sex position. While you might have a favorite one day, the next day you prefer the other one. But really, it's ALL GOOD CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING LAID. And with BTS you're getting laid in your ears. Does that make sense? Anyway, this album is probably my second favorite next to "There's Nothing Wrong With Love". Once i get my computer fixed, i'll upload that (for now I'm just posting what i have on mediafire already). However, this album basically made me a BTS convert. It's their catchiest and popiest album to date, but by God is it good. Everyone one in the world should have this record in their arsonal, regardless of musical taste. In fact i'm gonna go have me some ear sex with this thing right now. Only what position?





Keep It Like A Secret

No comments: