Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dear Everybody

I really appreciate everyone's support and words of wisdom. I was kinda half joking at the fact no one has come to my blog. It was a long ass day at work and while i do love writing and posting stuff, i do want others to check it out. Otherwise, whats the point really? I'm not looking for internet fame or for everyone to praise me.... I really just wanted SOMEONE to download SOMETHING. Sharing is caring right? Either way i didn't wanna come off like a whiny little d-bag. Cause really i was joking. This thing is pretty much brand new and I do hope with time more people come, but honestly the responses from everyone are making me feel better. *sniffle* You really do care. *sniffle* Word up to my homies, Andrew over at 413some (funniest guy i know) and Shilz over at goldenhymn (this dude's got the best taste in music on the net) for their words of wisdom and mock sympathy. You are bros in a sea of hoes. Peace

No comments: