Friday, August 22, 2008

MGMT

I know, I know... I'm like the last person in the world to post this. Guess what... I'm posting it anyway. But I knew about these guys before any of you so that makes me cooler i think. My friend went to college with these guys so I knew them before they even had a record label. So the coolness scale goes like this: MGMT ----> my friend ----> me------> the rest of you losers. My friend also tells me that one of the guys is kind of a dick. I don't wanna say which one...mostly cause i don't remember and because I'm sure he reads this blog and will get all mad if I call him out. That's right buddy... MGMT isn't that good. Also if your band name "The Management" is copyrighted already, PICK SOMETHING ELSE. Don't cut out all the vowels and N's.. seriously... we still call you "Management". Also, it's really hard to pronounce MGMT. mmmmmmuuuuhhhhgeeeeeeemmmteeeh. Does that sound right? Not to me.

No comments: